We are most satisfied when God is glorified in and through us.
Philippians 3:10 (ESV)
10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
Every morning this week, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, read Psalm or Psalm 27 and pray back to God Philippians 3:10!
- I love what is happening in and through Church at the Grove right now! Great spirit, great momentum, great times!
- We are still getting the hang of setting up, doing church, and breaking down at a new place! I am so thankful for all the work and efforts that so many are putting into making it happen! Thank You!!!!
- I love our band and worship team! They get better and lead better each and every week. I am so thankful for those guys.
- We were loaded with kids this past Sunday! Wow! You could hear them screaming from their KidzGrove rooms. I love it! I am so excited about our new KidzGrove environment for 3-5 graders. I am hearing they love it. I am so thankful for all of those that serve and make our children’s ministry great! Pat Rosemary on the back and tell her how much you appreciate her.
- I am loving this series “Crazy Love” and I am talking to a lot of people who have bought the book and are reading it at the same time we are going through the series. Awesome stuff. You can order the book here if you like.
- I am so excited about what God is doing! Let’s stay focused in our efforts on prayer and fasting and on our efforts to see 100 salvations by Easter of this year! ACCESS prayer on Tuesday night was awesome this week and we continue to pray for those 100 salvations!
- Don’t forget to be praying and inviting for your 10 for 2010! Pray for 10 people in your circle of friends, family, co-workers, neighbors etc. that you can share Jesus with and/or invite to CATGrove! God is up to something!
- I am so burdened by the suffering of the people in Haiti right now. I am praying about the most effective way we as a church can support relief efforts there. I am open to your ideas and suggestions.
- I am excited about our Student Ministry and what God is going to do in and through it this year! We would love to have you jump in and help us with our Students. Contact Nathan and let him know you want to serve.
- We have a lot going on! Please jump in and serve with us as we impact our community and the world!
Keep praying, keep investing, keep inviting!