Our student are taking part this weekend in what is called DiscipleNow weekend.
Here is what they do:
- They meet on Friday afternoon and go to Hebron Baptist Church for the Student Life Tour event where they will experience great teaching and worship.
- They leave from their and the boys go to the Ellington’s home and the girls go to the Boyd’s home. I hope I don’t have that backwards.
- They will go to bed (HA HA HA HA HA!)
- They will get up early and go back to Hebron for more sessions with awesome worship, teaching, and a lot of fun. After the day Saturday, they will all go to one house for dinner and hang out and talk about what God has taught them and led them to do.
It is all over at 8pm.
- Then they will all get up on time and be at CATGrove for the 11am service, right? I hope so.
This is an incredible weekend for God to work in their lives. Let’s be praying that God will work in their hearts and lives through the teaching of the Word AND that they will grow together relationally in such a way that they are encouraged to apply what they are hearing in their lives in a practical way.
Thanks Nathan, Katelyn, Ellingtons and Boyds and all the others that are a part of this great weekend. I can’t wait to hear the stories and the laughs.