This past Saturday night we had an informational/vision meeting about our Social Circle Launch next January 2012. Here is a quote from one of the people at the meeting:
“I am excited out of my mind, but I am scared to death at the same time.”
I think that is right where God wants us to be! We must continue to move forward to fulfill the mission of our church! I am much more scared of becoming inward focused and complacent. We must move forward by faith trusting that God will lead us and guide us.
Read Joshua 1:5-9 God is faithful in His promise to be with us and never forsake us or leave us! He encourages us to be courageous as we move forward.
With this in mind, here is what we need as we move forward in our Social Circle Launch:
- We need families to prayerfully consider being a part of the Social Circle Launch Team. We need you to consider making the Social Circle Campus your church home and we need you to serve faithfully to make it happen.
- Please consider permanently becoming a part of the Social Circle Campus, especially if you live geographically close to the Social Circle area.
- Please consider giving God ONE year of your life to help launch, build and invest into the lives of the people God wants to reach in the Social Circle area.
- Please consider giving God SIX MONTHS of your life to help launch, build, and invest into the lives of the people God wants to reach in the Social Circle area.
- Consider helping us invest into the Social Circle Community this fall as we do ministry to make a practical difference in the lives of the people in Social Circle.
- Consider helping us organize and execute 3 preview services this fall that will give people in the area a chance to see what The Grove is about and what our gatherings are like.
- Help us simply get the word out about The Grove at Social Circle! Think of people in your circle of friends, neighbors, family and associates that might be impacted by this new Sunday gathering/community in the Social Circle area.
- Please contact us (Nathan, Russ, Craig) if you are interested in any of this OR if you have any questions.
Don’t miss part 2 of “BLESSED” this Sunday! “Blessed are those who mourn”
Use Memorial Day as an opportunity to connect with someone in your neighborhood or family! Invest and Invite! Start a discussion/conversation that might lead to sharing the hope that is found in Jesus!
Remember to live BLESSED this week: We are BLESSED when we are at the end of our rope! When we are at the end of our rope, Jesus can take over!