God transfers us in order to TRANSFORM us!
Colossians 1:13–14 (ESV)
13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Identify one specific action/area of your life that needs surrendering to Jesus and turn it over to Him today. Begin everyday with a prayer of surrender and walk IN CHRIST.
- I am planning to vote today! I hope you are!
- I am praying for Tom Kirby. I love Tom and he has worked so hard in campaigning for the 7th district congressional seat. I know he loves Jesus and wants to serve in the best interest of the people in our area.
- What a great weekend in the life of Church at the Grove! Saturday night was our first IGNITE prayer/worship gathering at the Sweet Aroma room right behind the bakery. We had an awesome time in worship and prayer. I know and believe that God honors those that honor Him and come to Him in prayer. I can’t wait to see the fruit! You don’t want to miss the next IGNITE!
- Sunday morning was incredible. I love Austin and the worship team. We missed Austin last week (although Shelley did an awesome job) and it was great to have him back. I am loving this series on the book of Colossians! It is so rich in Jesus centered theology and practical truth for our lives.
- As much as I enjoy summer, I am about ready for the fall to get here. I am ready for people to be back in town and for everyone to get back to the ministry of CATG!
- We continue to have a ton of guests each week come through CATG! We can’t relax, we must be there early, focus on welcoming people that are new and come ready to hear God’s Word and apply it to our lives!
- The Romania team had our last meeting last night (Monday July 19). We packed and weighed our luggage and spent some time praying. We leave this Friday (July 23) and would love to have as many people praying for us as possible. Please pray!
- We are working hard to prepare for Community Groups this fall. We need a few more host homes and a few more leaders (facilitators)! Please pray about being a host or a leader for one of our Community Groups.
- I am praying and expecting a BIG FALL for Church at the Grove! Please join me in praying that God will use this fall in a HUGE way to impact our community and change lives.
Keep praying, keep investing, keep inviting!