God’s Spiritual gifts are to be deployed for His glory and the building up of the body.
Ephesians 4:11-12 (ESV)
11 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,
12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,
Commit to discover, develop and deploy your spiritual gifts in a local body of believers.
- Sunday was a great day at the Grove. I love seeing new faces and returning guests!
- I am so thankful for the world’s greatest volunteers! I am amazed every week at how God blesses our church through their efforts and ministry.
- I love our band and worship team!
- What a blast to get to eat lunch together and hang out for some food and fellowship! It is not something we get to do very often and it was so nice to see people talk and get to know one another. AND we raised over $900 for our Romania team. WOW!
- I have loved our “BRING IT” series on spiritual gifts! My heart’s desire is that everyone in our church would discover their gift and put it to use!
- Here are some web sites with spiritual gift assessments to assist you in discovering your spiritual gifts. Elmer Towns is a professor and guru in church leadership. Check this site out for a gift survey. This gift survey is another great resource and it is fairly brief.
- Easter Sunday is this next week! We have a huge Easter Egg hunt this coming Saturday at CornDawgs and a huge Sunday next Sunday! I hope you are praying and inviting some of your friends, neighbors, and family members.
- Easter Sunday services at 9:30am and 11am! Don’t forget! Get there early!
- We begin a brand new series called “DETOX: Replacing empty religious activity with an authentic pursuit of Jesus.” I can’t wait.
Keep praying, keep investing, keep inviting!