Everyone worships! Worship is the activity of the human soul. God’s Crazy Love for us makes Him worth a Radical Response from us!
Ephesians 1:3-5 (ESV)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
5 he predestined us for adoption through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
Begin a life of worship by putting yourself in the hand of God. Write down 3-5 specific things you will do this year to honor God with your life.
- What will you honor God with this year?! What are the 3-5 things you will specifically do to honor God with your life?
- What a day at The Grove yesterday! I love our worship team! I am so thankful for those guys and the work they put in to lead us each and every Sunday.
- It was a great start to the year! God’s love is crazy!
- Wow! Was it cold?!
- I love that we have added a children’s environment! Creating a new KidzGrove environment will make our ministry to our children more effective and targeted.
- I love being in the auditorium! It is a big change and will take some getting used to BUT it is an awesome environment.
- Setup and breakdown is going to be very different but when we get used to the change, it will be faster and easier.
- We are working on community groups this week and they will crank up beginning the week after Martin Luther King holiday. Think about where you will connect in community with others.
- I am so excited about seeing a community group for our singles/college!
- Remember to be praying for your 10 for 2010! We are praying for 100 salvations by Easter Sunday! Yes! We are on our way. We are at 16 right now!
Remember: Jesus came to attach His worth to YOU! Your true worth is found being attached to the name of God!
Keep praying, Keep investing, Keep inviting!