Our ability to grow as a church is directly related to raising up relational leaders.
Romans 12:4-5 (ESV)
4 For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function,
5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.
Pray about where you will use your gifts in accomplishing the mission God has for us as a church.
- What a weird and crazy weekend! There was lots of stuff going on!
- I am enjoying hanging out with the Walnut Grove Football community! They won their 9th grade and JV games on Thursday and played gritty against a superb team from Greenville on Friday. I am so proud of how those guys are getting better each week.
- I love my 11-12 year old baseball team! We didn’t have a game over the weekend and had a long layoff but we won our third game last night 9-1 and these guys are improving every game! I am so proud of those guys.
- My wife and kids were in big Soperton, GA Saturday night through Monday and were there for a big family reunion that Jill’s Dad loves for them to attend. They had a great time except for the emergency room trip on Sunday due to Caleb’s high fever! It was crazy for Jill and she is still recovering from lost sleep.
- Sunday was a great day at The Grove. I love how Gabe is weaving the scripture reading into our services. Our band and worship team is incredible. I enjoyed having Josh Gurley with us this past Sunday!
- I believe one of the greatest needs of Church at the Grove is to raise up leaders to continue to facilitate growth! We need men and women that will take initiative to help us love and nurture people that God brings across our path.
- I love D.L. Moody’s story! He is one of America’s greatest church leaders in history and God used him to transform probably millions of lives through the gospel. While he was on his first trip to England he was challenged by a well-known evangelist Henry Varley with this:
- “The World has yet to see what God can do with and through the man that is fully surrendered to Him.”
- Wow! I want to be that type of man!
- This is a HUGE Sunday for Church at the Grove! It is our 3rd year anniversary! Wow! I can’t believe it has been three years!
- This Sunday we launch FULL-FORCE with our Fall ADVANCE Faith Initiative that will prepare our church spiritually and financially for our future!
- Don’t Miss This Sunday! It is going to be awesome!