What would someone in your circumstances do if they were absolutely confident that God was with you?
Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
This week in an area of life you have been struggling, step back and put on your “God Perspective Lens” and re-evaluate your response and action to the problem or dilemma.
- This past week has been one of the busiest weeks I have had in a LONG time!
- Nathan and I spent a couple of awesome days in Chicago learning how to launch new campuses. It was great! I am convicted about some things we have to do to continue to reach people far from God.
- Yesterday was an awesome Sunday! I love the story of Joe Jacobson! You don’t want to miss the conclusion of this series this coming Sunday!
- We must address our confidence and faith in God. Are we absolutely confident that He is with us?
- We must maintain our confidence in the bad times and possibly more importantly the good times of life.
- Joseph went public with his faith in God! Joseph leveraged his blessings FOR OTHERS! Joseph memoralized God’s work and faithfulness in his life through his children’s names.
- I loved our worship yesterday! I love Austin’s and Shelley’s leadership. I thought yesterday was Austin’s best day leading worship. What a great testimony to his willingness to put his talents into God’s hands.
- We are entering into a very important time in the life of Church at the Grove. I hope if you are a part of our Church, you will make it a priority to NOT MISS out on Sundays this fall.
- I hope you will invite someone to join you at church these coming weeks. I love to see guests at Church at the Grove!
- I hope you are prayerfully considering which community group you will connect with this fall. Pick a group and get to know some other people in a smaller group. Study the bible and simply “do life together”.
See you Sunday!