God is Love!
- I was on vacation last week for most of the week. I had a wonderful anniversary trip with Jill.
- I was supposed to be on vacation through Sunday, but the vacation did not end well over the weekend. I woke up Sunday AM around 4 and spent way too much time in my bathroom over the next several hours. It was a 24 hour stomach virus and it lasted a complete 24 hours. I am better now.
- Have you ever thrown up so much that you literally were waiting to see your gut, stomach and intestines to simply come up with everything else making its way out? It was awful. Just thought I would share.
- I received great reports and feedback about our Sunday gathering! I had already viewed the message on “God is Love” and have heard some great feedback regarding the message.
- I heard that Austin and the band did an awesome job!
- I can’t wait to be back preaching this Sunday! I have had some great study time.
- I am looking forward to our Baptism in the Park on Sunday July 12! Yes! If you are interested in being baptized, please let me know.
- I am so excited about God has in store for Church at the Grove! We have some exciting things in the works!
- I need everyone to stay focused, faithful and connected as much as possible throughout this summer. Let’s be prepared when the fall hits!
- This is July 4th weekend coming up. Be safe and I hope to see you this Sunday!