Our tongue is a reflection of the condition of our heart.
Proverbs 18:21 (ESV)
21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.
Be slow to speak this week. Listen closely to everything that comes out of your mouth this week and measure it against what we have talked about today. Filter out the bad, increase the encouragement and edification.
- Here is what I love about CATG! No frills, no big show, we get to the point and focus on glorifying God and exhorting and encouraging people in their faith journey. We don’t do a lot of “big show”, “big event” stuff, but rather keep it simple and focused.
- I love our band! I love our focus on Jesus!
- Yesterday was awesome in the sense that God’s Word was made the focus. I loved the children quoting scripture!
- Great crowd for the end of the summer!
- We have been having lots of guest all summer and yesterday we didn’t have very many and it was weird that we had a pretty large crowd.
- Friday was a busy day. We went to see Abigail do her horse camp demo and brought her home. It is great to have all the kids here in the same house after last week having them gone.
- Saturday was a yard day. Other than that it was relaxing.
- I love our volunteers and all the people that put so much work in to making Sunday mornings happen. Marty Carr’s setup team rocks! That is a great group of men and women.
- I am getting pumped about community groups. I want maximum involvement in our groups this fall. HUGE!
- School starts this week. I cannot believe it.
- I hurt for all the teachers being furloughed. I know it must be tough to start the year this way.
- I am exited about seeing people back in church these next coming weeks after the summer. I can’t wait.
- Keep praying, keep sharing, keep inviting.
See you Sunday!