The Church’s identity is demonstrated in how it SENDS rather than how it gathers.
Reflect, Pray and decide to partner with God in a local church defined by sending rather than gathering.
Luke 19:10 (NIV)
10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.”
- What a Sunday! I love seeing so many guests and so many returning guests from previous weeks. My hand was hurting from writing so many notes to guests today. I love it!
- I love casting vision for Church at the Grove. I feel it is redundant sometimes because I talk about it so much, but I know we have so many new people that haven’t heard much of our philosophy and vision.
- Vision Leaks! That is why we have to go back to it over and over.
- This “Resurgence” series, although it is short, may be one of the most important we have ever done! We must prepare for what God has in store for us in the future.
- I will be sharing some of our future plans this coming Sunday!
- This past Friday and Saturday were wet and messy, but it was great to get some rest and get caught up on some other stuff.
- I loved our volunteer lunch! Man, the food from Skips was awesome! Those guys can flat-out cook. I am so thankful for James and his servant’s heart. I am thankful for our awesome volunteers who serve so faithfully and make Church at the Grove a reality.
- I went to Elijah Wortham’s birthday party yesterday with Josiah. Elijah is Ric and Alli’s 1 year old son. He is absolutely as cute as a little boy can be! He smiles all the time!
- This is a great week with spring break to take a day off with the kids.
- I am looking forward to a big Easter! I hope you are praying for your “3 for Easter”. I hope and pray that you will use the celebration of Easter as a chance to reach out to some of our friends and family.
- I would love to hear your thoughts about “The Resurgence”. Drop me a comment!