I went to Tennessee this past weekend for a wedding and I heard I missed out on some sizzling steaks at Church! Where else could you go to church and experience pig slop and someone grilling steaks than CATGrove! I continue to receive feedback on how incredible the service was at CATGrove this past weekend. I have heard that the worship was awesome and that Craig “painted” a picture through his teaching.
Man, it is great to be back home! I loved being at the wedding with friends but I did not love sitting on I-24 north of Chattanooga for three hours without moving!
I am anticipating a huge weekend at CATGrove this weekend! Why?
- We are going back to two services and I predict a record breaking crowd this weekend.
- Wait until you see the set design for our new series “Bullies” that David Odom and Craig Story have come up with. We couldn’t do this without Lance Boyd. He is the man when it comes to helping our ideas become a reality.
- I truly believe more people will turn to Christ this month of August than all the previous months combined.
- Many of you have been investing in friendships with the idea of inviting them to CATGrove and many of those people will be here this weekend and the coming weeks.
- This weekend is exactly four weeks until the “DAWGS” open their season with Oklahoma State. (Sorry, I digress.)
- We will continue to see our vision of sharing Christ with disconnected and unconvinced people.
- We will continue to show this community that we can worship God without being boring.
- We will continue to demonstrate extraordinary love from an extraordinary God.